Supporting Our Country's Heroes
According to the US Census Bureau, over 43,000 veterans live in the 26th Congressional district.
As a member of Congress, Brian has the opportunity to provide assistance to veterans on local level through the constituent service we provide in my district offices and national level by adopting legislation that provides opportunities for veterans when they return home.
Brian's office has caseworkers available to help with veterans on a number of issues including cutting through the bureaucratic process of receiving benefits or applying to receive the service medals an individual earned while in the miltary. If you need assistance with or have any questions about any veteran's issue, feel free to contact Brian's office.
To read more about Brian's efforts in Congress, visit the Veterans page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
Veterans’ facilities in and around Western New York
- New York State Division of Veterans Affairs
- Erie County
- Other Resources & Facilities: